WebbyFiles is a Web Based File Sharing System that allows groups
of users to easily share and manage a central repository of files
and folders by using any standard web browser.
WebbyFiles can be used as:
- A Project Repository for Team Work. You can configure
the software to allocate number of projects where you provide
an enviroment of shared folders, each of them with different access
privileges depending on the user.
- A substitute of FTP. Some advantages of this are that
you don't have to create FTP users on the server and the users
don't need to install and learn to use an FTP client, thus obtaining
a simpler interface for them and an easier administration for
- Private Download Area. You can create a number of password
protected download areas for registered users.
Some of its main features are:
- The users only need a web browser.
- Easy to learn operation.
- Simple yet powerful Permissions System.
- With full Java or PHP source code that you can customize in any way.